DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.

Progress Report, Week 13: December 6th

 

We have completed all the goals we set from the previous report. Not only have we collected more data, but we first significantly improved the quality of our data by instituting a protocol to be followed for each run.

Arduino internet resources have been very helpful with our efforts to convert the raw data to force values. We soldered a different force sensor and it has continued to function throughout all of our recent testing; we do not know exactly why the other sensor failed, except that it must not have been from an excessive load. Also, while we have ordered all the parts we will order for the semester, with this force data we will be able to better engineer our product, especially with regard to the materials used.

The sections of the final report that were assigned were completed on time and will be spliced with the rest of the report now that we have the remaining content. Our goals for the next several weeks of intercession are to complete a design proposal for the Engineering World Health competition and create a rough plan for the project completion next semester.

DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.