DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.

Progress Report, Week 9: November 8th


Our group has taken the feedback this week from our second presentation and moved on toward methods of testing that will be beneficial for our ultimate design.

We have ordered our Arduino microprocessor and have begun establishing a working circuit that will take measurements from a force sensor and send them to a database on a computer; this may or may not go through LabVIEW.

We have focused our final research efforts to achieve a collective decision on which design components will be the most successful and have set a deadline for this decision as well.

We are still having issues finding a collectively free time or creating a method of meeting that works for all group members. We have created a senior design google calendar with the intention of keeping better track of our group’s timeline.

We have completed preliminary testing during class with a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff to obtain a clearer concept of the small forces we are dealing with.

We have divided tasks based on individual talents and preferences.

DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.