My logo consists of three basic parts, the eagle, the shield and the letter B. I created this logo from images I had to make one single image that describes me. 

The eagle in the logo represents my achievement of Eagle Scout and the road I took to get there with all the hard work. That also stands for all the people who helped me throughout my life and helped shape me into the man that I've become. The eagle comes from the Boy Scouts of America symbol and I am proud to make it a part of mine.

The shield is as most know the superman symbol outline and this stands for my resilience to give up or back down. I was almost killed when hit by a truck as a child and the strength it took to overcome that is also represented in the "Man of Steel's" logo.

Now the letter B inside the shield is to represent myself in all aspects. Its the first letter of my name and is always something I will have throughout my life. Since it is the first letter of my name and because some of my close family and friends just call me B, the letter B represents my name and my legacy. Whether they call me Brandon or B im still the same guy. 

This logo overall represents me as a person and the things I have done in my life or things that I would like to do. The meaning of my overall is strength and honor and to never give up.

Now that I have a personalized logo, I can look at it and picture myself as the man I am and see, and the man I want others to know.