Hi!

My name is Chunwei Chen.

Welcome to my e-Portfoils page.

My name is Chunwei Chen and I am currently a freshman with area of interest in Business and Applied Mathematics and Statics (AMS) in Stony Brook University. I am an international student from China. I am graduated from St. Mary’s High School in Manhasset, New York. I came to New York when I was fifteen; the major reason I left my home country is to search for a better education. Even though I am raised in a traditional Chinese family, my parents did not choose my major for me; they want me to be happy and enjoy my job and life in the future because they have gave up some many things themselves to seek for better lives. One fun fact to know about me is that my parents are actually relatives; however, they have non-blood relationship. Otherwise, I might be born with disabilities. I have one younger brother who is four years old and he lives in China. As far as hobbies go I enjoy feeding pets, planting plants, cooking, and playing badminton and table tennis. I am good at organizing, planning events, and coming up with unique ideas. Worried about my grade too much in the first semester in college, I gave up my social time a lot. I will get more involved in the campus from now on. 

Creative Commons License
All work on this ePortfolio by Chunwei Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.