I've always told myself I like computers.  Being interested in Computer Science all throughout high school, it seemed like an obvious choice for college.  The weird part about it, though, is that the more I dove into technology, the more interested I became with art and language.  Computers I found are mandatory to life, so I tried to pursue knowledge of them, but I didn't have a program make myself happier and more proud until my last year of college.

That said, I do love logic and having the ability to understand.  Logic is majorly involved in programming, so I pride myself with the ability to understand programs as solutions to problems.  The only things I find limited about myself and programming, are:

1. An Inherent Broad-Range Knowledge (but this comes with time)

2. A Relentless Enthusiasm to Complete a Solitary Programming Project 

My feelings toward these are as follows:

1) I become fascinated when people start talking about systems in very technical terms, and I've always envied the ability to impress people with this lingo (and not just spurting out terms).  I really believe this comes with time and experience, so I'm not worried about it.

2) I really work better with at least 1 peer.  As much of an introvert as I think I may be, without someone there I want to impress, someone who will be able to exhibit a similar excitement about a project... I get discouraged or bored.  I could be with my long time friends instead of sitting alone in the dark, and if I were truly not a people-person I'd have chosen to ignore my friends much more often.  Honestly, I don't think this is a bad choice.  Friends are what make life enjoyable.

Currently, I do not know if I'm going to be able to compete with all the geniuses in my classes for jobs, but this is my ambition.  What I want is to learn enough so that I could go home and even work some of my own things, like games.  I feel that if I can complete a project or two at a serious job, rather than a silly and flawed-by-design group project at school, I'd actually learn a solid base.  That would be the best reward for earning this degree.

Completed Projects:

For my Human Computer Interaction (HCI) class, we had a group project developed in Flash 2.0, utilizing Photoshop, and linked to a database on FileMaker Pro.

http://xsrv2.mm.cs.sunysb.edu/~molevolent/Molevolent/Introduction.html 

Unfortunately, my senior project, Venture, was unable to be put onto a live, reachable server.  We never had to deploy it because the technical department couldn't find the time and permissions to allow the class the space on their servers.  Venture was my favorite project, and I've dedicated more work to it than anything else I've done.