DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
Writing and Rhetoric Program Service
- Chair of search for Writing Lecturer 2014.
- Developed and led ePortfolio initiative in Writing Program, 2009-
- Chair of Search and Screen Committee for full-time Writing Lecturers, 2008.
- SUNY Council on Writing Conference, 2008: website and online registration device, planning committee.
- Technology coordinator for 2007 Spring Colloquia: created video podcasts and streamed live video to a remote site using Quicktime Broadcaster
- Co-Chair, Lecturer Search and Screen Committee for Southampton Writing Program full-time faculty, SBU (2007); member (2008).
- Member of Search and Screen Committee for Director of SBU Writing Program (2005-2006)
- Program Assessment Committee, SBU Writing and Rhetoric Program (2005)
- Faculty Assessment Committee, SBU Writing and Rhetoric Program (2003-2004)
- Chair, Lecturer Hiring Committee, SBU Writing and Rhetoric Program (2003); member (2001)
- Conference Committee: Issues of Voice and Discourse in the Teaching of Academic Writing, SBU Writing and Rhetoric Program (2002)
- Dean’s Award Committee, SBU Writing and Rhetoric Program (2001-2002)
- Chair, FRRPC (Faculty Rights and Responsibilties Policy Committee, Standing Committee of the Arts and Sciences Senate), Fall 2015-
- OLEAG (Online Education Advisory Group), 2014-
- SCIT (Senate Committee on Instructional Technology), 2013-
- Senate Learning and Teaching Team, 2010- (appointed by Arts and Sciences Senate Executive Committee to represent the faculty of the college), later Educational Services Committee (University Senate standing committee), 2012-
- SUNY ePortfolio Implementation Task Force, 2013-
- E-Portfolio Committee, 2010- (TLT)
- Member of Search and Screen Committee for TLT Assessment Specialist (Manny London, chair), 2008.
- Undergraduate Council (standing committee of the SBU Arts and Sciences Senate), 2008-2009.
- Computing and Communications Committee (standing committee of the SBU University Senate). Elected member, 2007-2010.
- President, Arts and Sciences Senate, Stony Brook University (2007-2008).