Five Facts about Me:

1. I absolutely love to travel. Having
    the opportunity to temporarily be apart of another culture is one of the greatest educational opportunities one could have.
  2. When I have free time, I usually enjoy some sort of creative activity. Whether I'm drawing, taking photos, or baking-- you can almost always find me in the kitchen. Regardless of the activity, being able to create something with your two hands that people can enjoy is one of the most gratifying experiences.
  3. I spent nearly my entire life growing up in a small city, Setauket, located just north of Stony Brook University. Seeing how hard my parents worked to live in such a beautiful area has definitely inspired me to reach my ambitions.
  4. I enjoy being an active member of not only the surrounding community, but on the Stony Brook campus as well. I have met so many amazing people during my time here and have had priceless opportunities that will forever impact me!
  5. My family means the world to me. They are not only my biggest supporters, but my best friends and they inspire me to follow my dreams and succeed in everything I set out to accomplish!