Course Reflection:

I initially had very low expectations for this course. It sounded like it would be heavily based on computers--something I had made a general rule to avoid as often as possible. However, I really liked the small class atmosphere and ended up enjoying most of the material we covered.

ePortfolio Reflection:

I also had a very low opinion of the ePortfolio at the onset of this course. In high school, I always despised reflecting on my work--the material covered in my high school classes tended to be rather simple and any moderately extensive reflection, in my opinion, ended up being mostly busy work. However, I did see the value of having a digital chronology of my classes and decided to give it a go. As the material got increasingly difficult in my classes, I found the ePortfolio to be an incredibly useful organization tool. At the end of the year, I found that looking over the work and reflections in my ePortfolio for typos and grammatical errors not only helped me remember what I enjoyed about the class, but also how the concepts were divided up--which helped me formulate a study schedule for my final exams.

I am incredibly happy that I was so wrong about my LDS 102 class and ePortfolios. I enjoyed coming to class and writing about my coursework this semester and I will definitely keep updating my ePortfolio and remember my LDS class fondly.