As I'm typing this, I'm halfway through the first semester of my senior year.  (I should have started this section earlier as I feel a lot has changed).  This year my new involvement includes being a National Residence Hall Honorary member (first NRHH member of the week, what up?), and a Student Ambassador (which means I get to look super fly when I represent Stony Brook at some pretty high-profile events).  Taking seven classes at once was probably not the best decision, but I wanted to make sure I could graduate and not have class conflicts next semester preventing that.  I want to complete the almost impossible feat of graduating with an engineering degree in only four years (yes, I took summer classes, but I also have a minor, so I'm saying they equal out).  This year has been crazy and busy so far (and I don't think it will calm down anytime soon) and though it's been so much work, it's also made me feel like I accomplished a lot(which I did).  You know it's been rough when you completed the final project for one class already so you have time to focus on your lab reports and final presentations for your other classes, not to mention the upcoming ASM meeting all senior design groups have to have a display for about our project design.  Would keep writing, but gotta get back to my work :) 

Last night I met Michio Kaku!!!
He is my favorite physicist (I have a few of his books) and it was a great experience to listen to him lecture...and of course get to meet him and shake his hand!!

It's winter break before my last semester.  Four years has gone quick, but I'm excited to get out into the working world and contribute to society.  The only problem left is that I need to actually find a job, haha.  I've applied to places I could see myself working at (but I still have to keep looking), so fingers crossed I hear back and get an interview!

So it's been over 800 applications, 5 intervews, and months of me slowly losing my sanity, but I GOT A JOB!!!!  I'm going to start as a highway engineer.  I'm still waiting to get the results from my FE exam to determine if I passed and can have the title Engineer in Training.  I'm hoping I can save up enough money to move out into my own place by winter, but I guess we'll see how that goes, I'm just excited that I got an offer only 2 months after graduation!!