How to add a Video
There are many options for uploading media. The most common media source is YouTube.
Many students come to us and say "I used the YouTube URL and it gave me an error message."
In order to add a YouTube video, you must use the embedded link of the video rather than the direct link.
To Add a Video From Youtube:
1. First add an Image/Video/Audio module
2. Next click 'Edit' and click the 'Replace This Media' button.
3. Now a box will appear. Click on the 'Media From Web' tab.
4. Choose your source of media from the drop-down menu next to 'Embed Source'. The most common source of media is YouTube.
To get the embed code, open your YouTube video in a new tab. Click the 'Share' button under the title of your video.
Under Share this video, click 'Embed'.
An embed link will appear.
5. Copy and Paste the embedded link into the box labeled 'Embed'.