To Add an Image/Video/Audio Module
1. Log in to stonybrook.digication.com and click on your ePortfolio
2. Click on the page that you would like to add content to.
3. If you have already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the green 'Add a Module' button on the right side of the page (pictured below). This will cause a grey box listing the different types of modules to appear. If you have not added a module to the page you are working on, this box will appear on its own.
4. In the grey box, you will notice that the "Rich Text" option is highlighted. Click the 'Image/Video/Audio' module and then click the green 'Add This Module' button on the bottom right of the grey box (pictured below).
5. Click 'Replace This Media' in order to add an image, video, or sound clip (pictured below).
6. By default, the 'From My Computer' tab will be selected for you to browse files from your computer, though you may select the upload 'Media From Web' tab (pictured below).
7. After you have uploaded your file, click 'Done' on the bottom left (pictured below).
8. After you click 'Done', you must now publish your media by clicking 'Publish This Page' on the top right (pictured below).
9. Click 'Publish All Changes' (pictured below).
10. To move your module around your page in relation to other modules, click the 'View Text' tab at the top of your module. A tab labeled 'Drag to Reorder' will appear above the upper right corner of your module (pictured below). Click and drag your module to your desired location.
To view how to create a Rich Text Module, click here
To view how to create a Gallery Module, click here
To view how to create a Contact Form Module, click here
To view how to create Social Modules, click here
To view how to create a Creative Commons License Module, click here.