To Add a Rich Text Module
1. Log in to stonybrook.digication.com and click on your ePortfolio.
2. Click on the page that you would like to add content to.
3. If you have already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the green 'Add a Module' button on the right side of the page (pictured below). This will cause a grey box listing the different types of modules to appear. If you have not yet added a module to the page you are working on, this box will appear on its own.
4. In the grey box that appears, you will notice that the
'Rich Text' module is selected by default. After 'Rich Text' is selected, click the green 'Add This Module' button on the bottom right corner of the grey box (pictured below).
5. A box will appear where you can add text, images, or tables to your module (pictured below).
6. Click the green 'Save' button in the upper left hand corner in order to save your work (pictured below).
**NOTE: After you have clicked save, you must Publish your changes in order for your work to be viewable to others.
8. Click the 'Publish' tab at the top of the module to allow others to view your work (pictured below)
9. The following screen will appear. Click 'Publish Changes' (pictured below).
10. To see what your module looks like to viewers, click the 'View Text' tab at the top of the module (pictured below).
11. To move your module around your page in relation to other modules, click the 'View Text' tab at the top of your module. A tab labeled 'Drag to Reorder' will appear above the upper right corner of your module (pictured below). Click and drag your module to your desired location.
To create an Image/Video/Audio Module, click here
To view how to create a Gallery Module, click here
To view how to create a Contact Form Module, click here
To view how to create Social Modules, click here
To view how to create a Creative Commons License Module, click here.