- Expanded the infrastructure of the Prezi Campus Ambassador 2013-2014 Program through the
recruitment of over 800 applicants.
- Interviewed and extended offers to over 75 new student ambassadors.
- Developed the on-boarding process for new student ambassadors: social media marketing, guerrilla marketing, brand evangelism, public relations, and leadership development.
- Acquired over 600 new users, 2,000 presentations, and 100,000 views through marketing campaigns.
- Founded Stony Brook Prezi, the first Prezi community at Stony Brook, which acquired the following of over numerous followers and generated weekly visits.
- Coordinated the Prezi at Earthstock contest and acquired over 100 new users in 3 hours.
- Supervised a team of 9 members to execute marketing campaigns and publicity outreach.
- Facilitated a workshop seminar on how to effectively use Prezi in the workplace for the Division of Information and Technology on a bi-weekly basis.
- Used AutoCAD for designing the floor plans of residential buildings.
- Auto parts like crank lever, rocker arm, slotted shim, secotr gasket, manifold plates, and a lot more.
- Undergone an intense 6-week industrial training for Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing.
- Developed hold down clamps, angle brackets, star spacers, pistons, gears, drills.
NX 8 (Currently Learning)
- Used NX 8 to design auto parts for the Stony Brook Motorsports.
- Part of current coursework.
- Been using MATLAB for problem solving, graph generation, data manipulation.
- Developed a program to extract data from the stock market and generate a graph indicating the ideal selling and buying times for the stocks. (Details under the MATLAB tab)
C, C++ and JAVA
- Certified training in intermediate level C, C++ and JAVA programming.