1.  What professional skills and abilities did you gain from this experience?

Management. The number one thing I've learnt from working for the marketing department of a Tech company is that you need to be extremely organized and manage your time and work well.

2.  How did this experience give you a greater insight into the Engineering Field?

The number one thing I learnt from this experience was that in the industry, there is no room for error. What you do, affects millions of your customers. The information you provide, the image you reflect of yourself, that represents the entire company. So from being extemely accurate about your own work to being very particular about the way you presesnt it, you should always double check your work, just to be sure.

3.  What skills and abilities did you observe diplayed by the engineers as they went
     about their daily work?

The skills that I observed of the engineers that worked at Prezi, Inc was that they all may come from very diverse backgrounds, have very different personalities, but everybody was good at what they did. All of them were master of their own trades.

4.  How would you describe this experience to a friend?

MY experience at Prezi was nothing short of a dream come true. From the work that I was given, to my coworkers, my mentors and even the city that we were at, was nothing short of perfect. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience.

5.  How would you describe this experience to a future employer?

I would like my future employer to know the kind of industry experience I was exposed to during this summer. I've worked multiple engineering, tech and marketing jobs on campus, done some research work, taken all the required coursework, but what really prepares a student to be ready to work in the industry is some actual industry experience. Working in downtown San Francisco for a multi-national company that boasts to have 26,000,000+ users, was not only an extremely invaluable experience for me, but it also lets my future employer know that I know how to work efficiently in a professional setting too.

6.  What new goals and career paths has this experience set for you?

My experience at Prezi has taught me one very important thing, nothing is impossible. This is not just a catchy phrase, but something you realize when you actually refuse to say no to situations. There were situations when I was asked to work on something that I had almost nothing to very little knowledge about. I took the tasks head-on and I believed I fared well. Not knowing about something to me is just an excuse for laziness, I believe you can be good at whatever you want, as long as you're willing to put your heart to it and work extremely hard at learning it. You won't become an expert in a day, but you'll definitely be at a better position than yesterday.

7.  How does your professional goals compare with the company goals?

My professional goals are definitely aligned with the company's goals. I had been working for Prezi as an ambassador for almost 8 months before I started my internship. I personally feel that if you're not passionate about your product, you can't be good at marketing it. Hence after my 8 month experience with them, I knew for sure that this is where I want to be and realized the same thing during my time at Prezi.