As most people have noticed, the advancement of cellular devices has developed dramatically over time. Back in the days, we would see people everywhere carrying huge looking plastic phones that had only one function, calling. Nowadays, you would see people everywhere pressing away on their multifunctional cell phones. Our technology has moved so far ahead compared to how it was back then. I remember when I was younger, I would always want to "webcam" from wherever I was in an instance without the need to carry my laptop around. The iPhone has progressed so much; it satisfied my dreams of being able to webcam and chat face to face even on a phone, also known as Face Time. I admit that I am very dependent on my phone; especially with the countless amount of applications I have in my iPhone. Not only has the cell phone been my prime communication, it has also been my storage of pictures and memories. I rely greatly on my cell phone because it allows me to chat with my friends via texting or calling, allows me to keep track of my daily schedules through calendars and reminders, allows me to take pictures without needing to carry a camera around, allows me to play games as a stress reliever or relief from boredom, and much more. These applications saved me from numerous occasions; it has also made life much simpler and convenient. It's very interesting to see how much one single invention can progress. Seeing a phone progress from a simple black and white phone, to a phone that eventually developed color internally or externally, to a phone that was able to receive Wi-Fi and internet connection, to a phone that we have today, it's hard not to wonder what we have in store for our future as our phones keep developing.