Hi, my name is Jaimy George. I will be starting my sophmore year at Stony Brook next semester. I am Biology major with a Studio Art minor, and a possible double minor in either Digital Arts (aka DIA) or History.

I am a dreamer by design and was born with my head in the clouds and it's one place I have yet to leave!

*********************************

Sometimes the world passes by leaving me standing in a daze. But once my vision focuses, the haze clears into beautiful everythings mimicking the nothingness of every moment! But the moment everything focuses, is the moment I wake up, and join in the flow of the world....

sincing with those before me,

and with those who have yet to walk...  

Breathing the same air, and living in the same world....

But walking on diverging paths which intersect at random points...

Each encounter adjusting,

and evolving me,

and my view.

Sharpening my focus!

***********************************************************************************

5 Facts about me:

1. I love the color blue.

2. I get bored easily, so I have about a bajillion hobbies and interests

3. My current go to hobby is baking.

4. I love to sketch and doodle. I recently started painting, (new hobby).

5. I love music. I always have headphones/earphones on, not to tune out people, but to add a little background music.

************************************************************

I love art, and I am using the loose meaning of art, which stands for anything and everything expressive.  Art is more than an outlet! It helps me to gather ideas and to think. 

The feeling of converting a blank canvas into a beautiful world is something which is unparalleled. It has the ability to completly hold and transform a person's perspective. 

But I love it because, art doesn't have language barriers, it communictaes effortlessly from one language to the next. It transcends time, living through multiple generations, while serving as inspiration to many!

*********************************

Creative Commons License
Clear in Ambiguity by Jaimy George is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.