Five facts about me: 

I listen to music in different langauges.  I really believe music is universal, and I think it's amazing that i can feel the emotions in a song without even knowing what the artist is saying. This is why music facinates me, because it's something that bonds humans together. There's so many barriers that we place on humans communicating in society because of differences, feeling music that's in a different langauage shows me that those barriers don't have to exist. We can still empathize with people even if they don't speak our language

I believe that nothiing worth having in life is easy to obtain.  One of the greatest  lessons I've had in life is that nothing truly comes easy, when you want something you have to go after it no matter how challenging .I also believe that we cherish and honor things based on how hard we worked for them. This is why the happiest people are those who don't give up or let hard work intimidate them on their way to success . Unfortunately not everyone believes this, we live in a world were some people choose to give up because they feel things are out of their reach. Many  think that some people are better off than others because of certain luxuries they were born with, I don't believe this at all . In life it's not about the cards you were dealt, it's what you do with those cards that count. People who were born with nothing have untained the unattainable through sheer hardwork and determination.  I stive to be one of those people, I will attain the unattainable no matter how hard it may be.

I love to be funny. I'm an advid believer in that you should have more smiles in life than crys. As a result of my belief i try to enjoy life and make others enjoy it through comedy, which makes me feel like im making a difference and serving a greater purpopse. This is why I love to be funny, it makes me feel like I'm brightening up others lives.

I love Philosophy.  I've always had a keen interest in Philosopshy. I think it's interesting to question the world, and very important. The reason I believe this is the world isn't black and white, and we should'nt accept it as such. The world we live in, everything we have was based on people asking themselves questions and not accepting things as they were. Also I believe Philosophy is interesting because there are a lot of us who do it even without even realizing it! This is why to me Philosophy isn't just a subject, it's a way of life!

I have a passion for helping others. Ever since I was young I always wanted to make a difference, but i didn't know how, so i searched for a way and eventually i found one, which gives me and others satisfaction. This way is to help others by impacting their lives for the better through volunteer work and  kindness. The reason I want to impact the world in this way is the world has a negative stigma as cruel and unkind, which is true to an extent; however no matter how cruel or dark the world gets there is always light that shines within it. I want to show people that everyone has the power to make a change, and that no act of kindness is insignifigant.