I've been in college for awhile now, and overall it's been a meaningful experience, I've learned many things. First I learned that you have to be willing to put in time and effort if you want results, you can't expect to do well or meet your own expectations if you don't put in the neccessary effort. Another thing I learned is that you have to dream big in order to win  big. If you walk into a class aiming for a C your not going to earn very much. If you Walk into to class aiming for an A then more than likely you will be rewarded even if you don't make that Goal, being that your pushing as high as you possibly can go. Also you can't let set backs discourage you, if you fail and think your destined to fail again then you probably will. I've learned that you have to meet challanges with optimism, you have to believe that you have the potential for succes, if you don't then that potential will never be reached. The final lesson I've learned in my college career so far and the most important is that you have to take advantage of the help around you. Nobody is perfect we all have things we're good at and things we're not. College has taught me that just because you're not neccessarily good at something does'nt mean that you can't be successful at it, but you have to reach out and ask for help from those who are.