Welcome~

Hey visitors, many thanks for checking out my page. The page still currently being modified, but I am planning to finish it before I leave.

I am Jason, a current senior at Stony Brook University majoring in Computer Science. It is my seventh semester at Stony Brook and I am almost about to graduate! I have lived on campus all four years here. For three years I lived in Mendelsohn Quad. One year in Grey college, and two years as an RA in Ammann college. This year though, I have moved to West Apartments as to enjoy my last year at Stony Brook.

Throughout my years at Stony Brook, I have accumulated many experiences. These opportunities have allowed me to explore and develop my interests. It is through my involvement in a diverse range of activity that allowed me to enjoy my time here.

I have worked a couple of campus jobs, and participated in many activities on campus. Let me share those experiences with you!

Site is still in under EXTREME construction (css gone), more content will be added, leave a comment with your concern.

Click on the links to the left and find out more information. Or click one of the links below and it should redirect you there as well.

ChildhoodK-12College