Welcome to my ePortfolio!  My intention behind this site is to give further insight as to who I am as a professional and as an individual beyond what can be found on a résumé.  Here you will find a brief collection of some lessons and projects on which I have collaborated, evaluations by administrators, and links to other sites that I have used/created.

About Me

I am a math teacher with 5 years of experience.  I'm currently teaching at Queensborough Community College, and Suffolk Community College.  I also have experience teaching middle school, high school, and regional summer school.

In my free time I enjoy cooking, baking, practicing yoga, gardening, and crafting.  I try to be creative in any way I can and love sharing my creations with others.  I encourage my students to bring their own creativity and personalization into their work. 

Please explore the different sections of my ePortfolio.  I welcome any comments, suggestions, and questions you may have.  My email address can be found at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy!