My uncle, who is the Director of Accounting at Sagent Advisors Inc., once told me that the best way to describe his profession and why it fits him so well is simply because he is "A Numbers Guy." And that was it. He couldn't have put it any better. "A Numbers Guy." I'm a numbers guy! Since then, I have never looked back.

In my high school and college career, I have had the opportunity to take several math classes filled with millions of number sets and manipulation of numbers and questions that surround groups of digits for someone to calculate. But still ,with all of these calculations, I never could understand the formula of finding the perfect career. How could I find something that would relate both my ability to understand figures and my long-lasting love for playing with money?

When I was a child, I always loved to play the game of monopoly with my cousins. It was amazing. I could run a thriving business, own several properties, and have control of tons of money. The three main goals to be successful in America. It was fun then, but now it is my passion.