GOODBYE.

In the words of Martin Luther King; “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last”. This is the last reflection, and what a bittersweet feeling It is… who am I kidding it is purely sweet.

This last assignment allowed us to practice what we extracted from each and every lecture. To be honest, I would have preferred to do this assignment by myself, but I know …

The previous lectures, allowed me to analyze the Hoboken train crash, sentiments aside from an engineers perspective. However, it was hard to find unbiased articles regarding the crash, it goes to show how much inaccurate information is out there, and if you don’t do your research; you can be easily misinformed. This assignment has also reinforced my desire to pursue psychology. It has solidified that engineering and me do not mix. I consider myself a free spirited person, and there are so many constraints put on an engineer, I tip my hat to all of the engineers out there. Thank you for making the world a better place. It’s been fun, farewell.