My name is Katrina Marie Damian. I immigrated to America from the Philippines at six years old with only my mother. I'm proud to call New Jersey my home where I live with my mother, grandmother, and two dogs. While a middle school student, I was inspired by a science teacher who lead me to pursue a career in the sciences. This particular semester has been a little rocky due to the loss of my dog, a cancer diagnosis in my family, and a car accident that occured to me this summer. However, my mother always told me to "Never Give up."
- I can speak 3 languages: French, Tagalog, English, and a little bit of Italian.
- I'm an only child.
- I have a 1000+ hours of community service.
- I really love dogs and have three of my own: Anishka (RIP), Love, and Lucky.
- I can cook really good chicken.
- I kissed a dolphin
- My first pet was a duck.
- My favorite TV-series is Game of Thrones
- I love make-up, but recently, I haven't had the time to put it on!
- I travel a lot.
- I love going paddle boarding.
- I am a vocalist for Music and Medicine.
- I participated in undergraduate research.