I wish to accomplish many more things in the future, but for now my accomplishments include: 

• Presidential Scholorshipship from Stony Brook (2011-2014)

As an incoming freshmen, my grades immediately placed me in the Business Leaders Program. Due to this program, I received this scholarship coming into my first year. However, by continuously maintaining a high GPA, I still recieve this scholorship.

• Polish and Slavic Bank Scholarship (2011-2014)

I recieve a scholarship from the Polish and Slavic Bank every year because I maintain a high GPA.

• BLP (Business Leadership Program)

As a highschool student I got a letter in the mail stating that I have been accepted into the BLP program at Stony Brook University, which is a program for high achieving students with a high GPA.

• Stony Brook University Deans List

(Sophmore Year 2012-2013, Junior Year 2013-2014)

I have been on the deans list for 2 consecutive years. In order to be on the deans list you must maintain a 3.0 GPA

ST. CYRYL AND METHODIOUS POLISH SCHOOL:

From kindergarden my parent have sent to polish school, so that I can work on reading, writing and speaking polish. As a result I know more about my culture and about the history of Poland. 

I have also passed the Polish Matura, which is the equivilent of a highschool exit exam or a "maturity exam". This test must be passed in order to get into college, so it is really the equivalent for the SAT's, however it is much harder. It involves a written section, in which the student choses an essay topic and must write an essay in polish. The second part is an oral conversation, however this conversation does not test how well you speak polish, it tests how much you know about Poland. Questions in this section are about the history, Geography and the polish language. This was one of the hardest tests of my life, but I am proud to say that I got the equivalent of a 100 on it. I consider this a great accomplishment and as a result of this I graduated at the top of my class that year. 

Before I graduated from Polish School I also took the Polish Certification Exam which tests your knowledge and proficiency of the polish language. The website below explains more about it. I passed this exam with a very high score of Excellent. 

http://certyfikatpolski.pl/index.php/en