E-Portfolios are very popular in Stony Brook University. Students who take WRT102: Intermediate Writing Workshop are required to create an E-Porfolio and showcase their writing samples. E-Portfolio is what you are looking at right now. It is where students can showcase their work, what they've done within the university and outside the university (i.e: Internships). Students can put up photos they've taken or musical pieces. It is a space where students can professonally market themselves and also appear personable. Every student's E-Portfolio is a reflection of who they are and they like to do. 

I was honored to shadow E-Portfolio consultants as they presented in various WRT102 courses. They showed the students the basics of E-Portfolio such as how to add modules and sections and how to insert images as well as how to cite sources. TLT Student Technologists were then asked to teaching public workshops so that students who missed these in-class session can come and ask questions. Students who had last minute questions or wanted personalize their E-Portfolios are also welcome. 

My colleagues and I created a google site for the workshops so students can find information about us as well as other helpful information to enhance their E-Porfolio.