Stony Brook University (SUNY)
Stony Brook, New York
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Visual Studio Prezi, Cantonese , Latin (IB HL), Digication, NX 8.5,
Knowledge of: Solid Works, Adobe Acrobat, C/C++, CSS
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York 09/2013- Present
Digital Media Assistant and e-Portfolio Consultant
• Host workshops about web design and Digication.
• Work in a team to manage and teach faculty and students how to setup and use ePortfolios, along with various multimedia websites.
• Create, edit, distribute and analyze survey data on ePortfolio use.
• Maintain and revise the ePortfolio Help Site.
• Contact off-campus testing and proctoring sites and secure locations to aid
students with online courses.
• Populate and maintain an online faculty community to encourage and
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York 01/2014- Present
ESG 201: Learning From Disasters, Teaching Assistant
• Assist students with assignment requirements.
• Assess and record student progress.
• Provide constructive feedback for students about projects and
Creative Expression Contest (LDS 101): Certificate of Recognition
National Latin Exam Recognition: Gold Medal (2008-2009)
National Latin Exam Recognition: Silver medal (2007-2008)