This class has been a great learning experiece for me. It has allowed me to further my engineering knowledge and be able to attempt to notice failures in previous disasters, as well as future disasters. Learning how certain major disasters failed and how the majority of them all have been contributed to human error or overconfidence. This lets me know that what I will have to look out for and to make sure that I, or anyone that I am working with, won't be overconfident or overlook certain aspects.

Learning about the Hoboken train station was very interesting. This was another disaster that was due to human error. They did not assess their associates that were in very important places for serious conditions. The ways that the New Jersey Transit have made to prevent the future look promising but from what customers have said, they do not notice a huge difference. I hope that they can learn from this recent mistake before another one happened and possibly results in more deaths. 

Overall, this class has been a positive learning experience that will help further my engineering knowledge. Learning how things like the Titanic could have possibly survived if it hit head on, or that the design of buildings so that they would collapse in on themselves so that they mitigate damage/death was very interesting.