Professionally

Outlined in my resume is my professional experience in human resource functions, including employee relations, performance management, employee development, workers' compensation, unemployment, and a special focus on talent acquisition.  What my resume can not divulge is my passion for employee relations.  I  recognize the importance of a strong human resource department in gaining a competitive edge, while effectively serving employees and meeting corporate goals.  I believe that the strongest companies have an open dialauge between the employees and management, and I am committed to helping facilitate that conversation.

Personally

I believe that each of us as individuals are important, in the roles we play both in our professional and home lives.   For myself, I often identify with my role as a leader, and as such am bound by a strict code of ethics, believing that the most positive way to influence people is to lead by example.  Although I firmly believe we each forge our own path in life, I also have come to understand that those who go before us play an important role in clearing some of the obstacles from the road ahead.  I am grateful to the men and women who have helped build a society where I can set my own goals and work to achieve them, and I am thankful for those who fight today and tomorrow to keep my right to dream alive.  

The Whole Package

I played the clarinet, violin, and piano at different times in my life.

I am trying my hand at an organic raised vegetable garden.

I have been white water rafting 3 times.

Fall is my favorite NY season.

I have lived in 6 different states.

I make new friends wherever I go.

I have written a full length screenplay.

I climbed the tallest peak in NY: Mt. Marcy: 5,344 feet. 

I organized a group of people to climb Mt. Marcy together; ask me why!