DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
- Create your Digication account at https://stonybrook.digication.com. Use your Stony Brook Network NetID and Password.
- You have the option of using the Teaching ePortfolio template or creating your own design from scratch. For instructions go to
Create from Template - Your template is titled Teaching ePortfolio.
Create from Scratch
- FAQs can be found at
Components of a Teaching ePortfolio include
• Inviting Home or Welcome page
• Teaching Philosophy
• Teaching and Research Interests (Field of Study)
• Publications and Awards
• Courses with syllabi, learning activities, student evaluations, reflections,
• Professional Development and Training
• Other Professional Interests
• Contact Information
- What other information do you think should be included in your Teaching ePortfolio?
- Would you start a separate ePortfolio to organize your research and presentations?