In the above prezi the concept of holography is thoroughly explained. Its origins are dually stated and its progress over the years is documented in a very user-friendly manner. Images are prevalent throughout this project to help aclimate the reader to the world of holography. When finished the reader would have a firm grasp on all things hologram, and will be able to maintain conversation on the topic with even some learned professionals.

Here we have my resume or in this case my "prezume." In which all of the things typically found in a resume would be found. It is in tree form because,much like a tree, I am continuously growing and cannot afford to rest; just as I hope my resume will grow and blossom into something much greater than it is now.

Linked In

Although very bare, as of right now, above is the link to my LinkedIn where I am attempting to form connections with people who are well learned in my field of interest and can perhaps mentor me in the future. It is an excellent opportunity to create connections, because as we all know its not who you know its who knows you. By creating this Linked In I have essentially afforded myself a means by which people can get to know who I am as an individual.