E- PortFolio Event

1.  How would you describe this project, event, or assignment to your friends?  Would you recommend it? I would say this event was really helpful. It teaches you how e portfolio is a much better way to express your ideas in a clear way. I would recommend it to anyone.
  2. What did you learn (skills and knowledge) from the project, event, or assignment? I learned that it attracts more audience since it is online. It shows creativeness and not resorting to a simple idea.
  3. How are you able to apply what you discovered and learned to other areas of your life? I can apply it when i want to apply to a job.  This can be used anywhere that wants to know more about your profile.
  4. What was your favorite aspect of this project, event, or assignment? My favorite aspect of this event was learning how to make my e-portfolio even better then it is now.
  5. What risks did you take with this project, event, or assignment? I did not have to take any risks.
  6.  What problems did you encounter? I did not encounter any problems.
  7.  If you could do it over again, would you and what would you do or change? I would do it over again, just so i can have a deeper understanding of e portfolios.
  8. What would you like to learn further about this subject, discipline, or professional field? I would like to learn how to decorate the e-portfolio.