Virtual RealityWiki Link:

https://docs.google.com/a/stonybrook.edu/document/d/1glXxwQzTsJ1qT4VCsUXLF_bxLjgEV3fJtyVTqegH9Kk/edit?usp=sharing

Reflection Prompts:

1.  How would you describe this project, event, or assignment to your friends?  Would you recommend it? I would describe this project as very informational. I learned a lot about virtual reality. How it can change the future.
  2. What did you learn (skills and knowledge) from the project, event, or assignment?  The skills i learned from this project, is researching the key ideas in virtual reality. It also helped me hone my skills in prezumes.
  3. How are you able to apply what you discovered and learned to other areas of your life? I will be able to create prezumes, to display the information i want to tell to my viewers.
  4. What was your favorite aspect of this project, event, or assignment? My favorite aspect of this project was figuring out which virtual reality will be the best for the future.
  5. What risks did you take with this project, event, or assignment? None.
  6.  What problems did you encounter? None.
  7.  If you could do it over again, would you and what would you do or change? I would do this over again, i would try to find more information and make the prezume more colorful.
  8. What would you like to learn further about this subject, discipline, or professional field? I would like to learn that virutal reality was created by who. Is virtual reality real or fake?