Hello! My name is Riya Ismail. Welcome to my Professional ePortfolio!

I am currently a junior in the Seawolves Country of Stony Brook University. I am majoring in business management where I am a part of the Business Honors Program. My specializations within my major lie in marketing as well as management and operations. I am also minoring in leadership development.

I have always enjoyed being involved on campus. If you click on my leadership tab, you will be able to see my progression in my leadership roles on campus. Currently, I am a Resident Assistant in Benedict College, H-Quad as well as a Teaching Assistant for the course BUS 447 - Business Ethics. I am also involved within my honor societies on campus - Sigma Beta Honor Society and the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. These honor societies are dedicated to academic excellence as well as community service. I enjoy helping out various communities, such as the Sunshine Prevention Center, Relay for Life, etc. whenever I can.

My ultimate goal for the future is to become a CEO. I have always had high aspirations because having them gives me the motivation and dedication to achieve my goals. I know that I have to work hard, keep climbing to the top and never losing sight of who I am. This is why my professional ePortfolio incorporates both my professional side as well as my personality (with the banners, the colors, the pictures, etc.) I hope this ePortfolio gives you an insight to who I am. Enjoy!