Who I Am, My Passions and My Aspirations

I am an undergraduate at the College of Business at Stony Brook University. I am majoring in Business Management with a specialization in Management and Operations as well as minoring in Leadership Development.

I am one of 19 freshmen accepted into the Business Leaders Program. This program helped me to further be inducted into the Business Honors Program alongside 8 students, the first in the College of Business. I strive to graduate from Stony Brook with honors.

I am funny. I love making people laugh, whether it is with various jokes or my sarcasm. Humor, to me, is the most priceless medication.I also have a bubbly personality. I love being around people and bringing great energy to the table.

Traveling is my addiction. I've been to London, Bavaria, Paris, Switzerland and Bangladesh. I hope to be able to visit as many countries as I can in my lifetime. I love new atmoshperes and learning different cultures.

Literature is my obsession. I love reading books and poems. I also dabble a bit in writing poetry. Being able to express my thoughts and feelings, as well as reading things that inspire my imagination opens up a whole new world for me.

I want to be able to make a change in people's lives. I love to give and what I get in return is more than I can ask for: a sense of fulfillment and utmost happiness.

I love being part of a healthy, working environment. I aspire to work for a company and be a member of a group of people who all work together to achieve great success.