During the spring semester of my freshman year, I was selected into the Business Honors Program alongside 8 other students. I am part of the first cohort here at the College of Business.

The Business Honors Program is for students who have a drive for research. During their senior year in this program, students will be paired alongside a College of Business faculty member with a PhD, on an exciting research project.

Leading up to this research project, students undergo three seminars for three consecutive semesters to enhance their research skills and to learn more about which field of business they would like to study in.

In these seminars, we complete reports exploring leaders, innovations and enterprises that may or may not have been successful. I have decided to go alongside an Apple company theme for my Business Leader and Business Innovation report, researching Steve Jobs and the iPhone, respectively. For my Business Enterprises Report, I decide to shake things up and learn more about Google in depth.