LDR 210 is the first required class for my Leadership Development Minor. This class teaches us the principles of leadership and introduces us to the various leadership styles and concepts. Throughout this, the LDR 210 instructors, Jonathan Ragone and Melissa Mastrogiovanni, help us realize who we are as leaders and how we can be more effective leaders. This class also helped me realize who I am as a person and offered various opportunities for deep self reflection.  

LDR 310 is the second required class for my Leadership Development Minor. This class was more focused on case studies in leadership. Throughout this semester, Jonathan Ragone and Melissa Mastrogiovanni , the instructors for this class as well, continued to help us grow as leaders. I enjoyed this class because of the different assignments that we had (which is illustrated on this ePortfolio) due to the wide variety of different leadership applications that was done. 

LDR 410 is the third and final required class for my Leadership Development Minor. This class is a senior seminar that is largely focused on the practicum project, which requires active participation in leadership activities. Held by Jonathan Ragone, this class also widened the scope of leadership to current events and leaders. Various leaders from different companies, such as Target and Accion, also held leadership speaker series to discuss leadership in the current working world. This was a pleasant class because it focused on real life applications of everything we have learned in LDR 210 and LDR 310.