This is an artificial recording of an arrangement of G-d Bless America that I wrote.  I occasionally compose and orchestrate music as a hobby for various groups of which I am a part.  Please enjoy it as you read more about me!

Interesting Insight

1. I am 21 years old, and I have lived on Long Island all of my life.  I like the suburbs, and I am extremely grateful for the opportunities my school district provided me with growing up.
  2. I love traveling, particularly with my family.  My family goes on a major vacation together every summer.  We have been to Canada, Mexico, several of the Caribbean Islands, and all over the United States.
  3. I am a die-hard New York Mets fan.  There are very few things that I appreciate more than the sensation I get when the weather is warming up and the baseball season is just on the horizon.
  4. Everything in my life seems to come together in the strangest and most unexpected of ways.  For example, I thought I would hate it at Stony Brook and transfer colleges within a year here, but it has ended up being quite the contrary.
  5. One of my personal philosophies is that each person, myself included, should always seek to better himself or herself in life.  I always try to learn from my mistakes because that is the key to success and making the world a better place.
  6. What is a Seawolf?  I am a Seawolf!

Core Strengths and Values

1. Integrity
  2. Inclusivity
  3. Discipline
  4. Analysis
  5. Organization