Hello,

My name is Sange Sherpa and I was born in a place called Jiri, Nepal. I moved to the capital city, known as Kathmandu, after enjoying 18 springs of my life in Jiri. I completed my intermediate level of course from Pashupati Multiple College, Kathmandu.  In the year 2011, I joined the Borough of Manhattan Community College to continue my further study. Finally, I transferred to the Stony Brook University to follow one of the brightest minds of the world. 

I enjoy being in front of a computer whether coding a program or editing a video of an event. My major is Information System. I am also interested in making videos therefore, I want to take Digital Media Art as a minor course. I work part time as an event videographer to pay my bills. The magic like functions of technology has changed our mundane lives. The capabilities of Softwares like Photoshop, Aftereffect, and video editing software has always fascinated me. In the near future, I want to see myself contributing my skills in the companies like Adobe.

Projects: www.lergent.com

Contact info: sange.sherpa@stonybrook.edu