AMERICORPS

Malorie Mendoza - "I am currently a senior student at Stony Brook University. I am a Biology Major and Cultural and Social Anthropology Minor. I am a proud member of the AmeriCorps program, and on this page you will find some info about my involvement in community service. I am passionate about helping others and grateful to be a part of this wonderful organization!"

Leslie Anne C. Umali -Currently unavailable. My main passion in life is to pursue the medical field and hopefully one day become an Emergency Medicine Physician. I chose emergency medicine because I love the fast paced world it provides and I know that my path in life involves aiding those who are in need. Just this year, I received that United State's President Community Service Award for doing over five hundred hours of community service (in one year) in my ambulance corpsand I intend to continue serving my school and community. Once I am finished with College, I will use the knowledge I have acquired to change the world.