Business

BUS 210

Jessica Zhang - I am Jessica Zhang and I have the best of both worlds. Born and raised in NYC, I am a first generation American and the first to go to college in my family. I came to Stony Brook University with heavy weights on my shoulders because success is my goal and the dream many people set upon me.

BUS 115

Christian Bautista - I am a well-rounded person with several talents in academics, athletics, and music. I love being active, whether its playing football and basketball or going to the weight room on a regular basis. I also play several instruments including the piano and the drums. My friends and I back home would often get together and record music together and we would play several shows.

Klaudia Kwasnik - I am a student at Stony Brook University pursuing a business academic career with a specialization in business management. I will change the world one day.

Daniel Ahmadizadeh - I was born in Paris, France to Iranian parents. I moved from Paris to New York at the age of one (I remember this with absolute clarity). Being exposed to French, English, and Persian culture has been an experience in itself. Thanks to my parents I am fluent in French, Persian, Spanish, and English.  I love all sports, but in particular basketball and soccer.