Writing and Rhetoric 303

Ivan Bandovic is a junior biology major. Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Ivan has lived in the United States since he was three years old.  Ivan was a member of the Stony Brook Swimming team during his freshman year.

Ezra Margono is a pre-med biology major. Ever since middle school, Ezra has had a passion for photography. What began as event photographing, led to being the editor-in-chief  and head photographer of his high school yearbook and has now developed into being the managing editor of Stony Brook University's newspaper- the Statesman.

Adrienne Malalaun "I enjoyed writing about my childhood home and my family. In my recent papers I have written about my love of family and its importance in my life."

Kareema Roushdy This ePortfolio is a colorful display of art, face painting and writing 303.

Charlene Fosteris is an Environmental Studies major who hopes to be an Immunologist. She enjoys traveling the world, doing gymnastics and making people laugh.

Josefina Vergel Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community. Josefina is a biology major who is premed and aspiring to be a pediatrician. She loves nature, animals and volunteering.

Amanda Demenescu is majoring in Biology and minoring in writing. She used to dance competitively, and can be found studying science or writing essays.

Klaudia Wozowczyk Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community. Klaudia is a senior majoring in biology and a minor in art history. She wants to be a Physician Assistant in Neurology.

Ashley Guadalupe Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community. "I am a Senior completing my B.S. in Psychology, and minoring in Biology. I took this class to become a better writer. I want to improve how I write about myself and my experiences. I want to be able to make a lasting impression on admission boards when I apply to medical school.  Although I really want to get into medical school, I am unwilling to sacrifice who I am as a person in order to get there."

Evann Slaughter Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community. Evann is an Anthropology major who is minoring in chemistry. She plays volleyball for SBU and is looking into volleyball or medicine as a career.

Annie Bernberg "Stories are my life. Among the shelves of books and piles of papers, I dug up a report on one of my favorite books--Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. After reading Tolkien, my world has been nothing but books. I feel most at home curled up on the couch lost in a worn paperback that has been through many hands and will go through many more. Studying literature makes me happy and being an English major is who I am."