Hi, my name is Vanessa Gordon. I am currently a senior at Stony Brook University with a major in Business and a double minor in Accounting and English. I work at an accounting and consulting firm, Nawrocki Smith, LLP, as an audit intern. I am interested in pursuing accounting further, and obtaining my CPA license. International business is also an interest of mine, and I wish to someday have the opportunity to work in global leadership position.

I am very motivated in my live to achieve success and I am inspired by others around me who live their life chasing their dreams. I was always told that if I tried my best, I would never have time to worry about failure. This motto has carried me through my high school and college career to push myself to limits I know I can break, and thus creating the success I dream for. Call me an over-achiever, but once my mind is set and focused, I feel unstoppable. 

5 Interesting Facts About Me:

1. Chocolate = Love. Give me any piece of chocolate and you can win me over instantaneously. 

2. I've been playing piano since I was 7 years old.

3. I have an obsession with being at the beach

4. Just call me Martha Stewart because I love to cook and bake ANYTHING. 

5. I am obsessed with watches & accesorizing. (I consider them must-haves to ANY outfit!)