CALENDAR

Tip: Add the Google Calendar to your own for easy access

You'll get mailed information from the calendar every week through Anouncement in Blackboard. MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHECKING YOUR STONYBROOK.EDU EMAIL EVERY DAY!

IMPORTANT:  The Google calendar is a summary of tasks but you need to consult the details (see the left sidebar menu) for guidance and instructions.

Printable syllabus/calendar

Introduction

Our weeks are organized with two modules per week. It's really important to manage your time so that you don't fall behind.  Generally assignments are due 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (so as to not offer confusion about the date by calling it "midnight.") For people who are super conscientious about deadlines, if you get it in five minutes after midnight it's really OK. For people who are really relaxed about deadlines, that doesn't mean noon the next day is ok--but if substantial delays are inevitable on occasion, it is important to email me and let me know what your situation is.

Read the entire text  or watch the entire film or video unless otherwise stated.   

I will try to post any changes to the schedule as soon as possible to the best of my ability. 

If you see a link, CLICK IT!