All deadlines are shown in Eastern Standard Time. 

MODULE 5A  July 2-7 (End)

At that point, you should begin revision for the final delivery in the ePortfolio and for grading. All final work must be completed by the last day of the semester, SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2018 and posted in the Discussion Board forum called EPORTFOLIOS (FINAL) COMPLETE.  You should be able to simply post the URL for your portfolio.

This week is fairly open for you to focus on your work and revision and presentation in the eportfolio. I am available for Google Hangouts and coaching, and times are flexible. Do not wait until the last minute to work on these. It's a surefire way to cause problems for yourself. If you post your final work by July 5, I can offer last-minute suggestions that can improve your grade. 

The portfolio may be in Digication or SBYou. (Other blogging platforms are ok--clear it with me first.) 

The eportfolio should have all your important work linked and displayed, including revised Google Docs or .pdfs of the final essay, any supplemental writing you think adds interest or perspective to your work (mini-essays, scripts, reflections, About Me section, CV, other classwork); your digital story/video if you did one, preferable embedded rather than linked. The portfolio should also have a section with a reflection on the work you did over the semester if your essay does not have a reflection in it. You may also display your Personal Statement (optional). 

The portfolio should either be public or viewable by anyone who has the link (for Digication, that setting is called Private Within StonyBrook). 

When the portfolio is prepared for a grade, all the comments by other students, yourself, or me (the instructor) should be RESOLVED (hidden) by clicking the RESOLVE button. Don't delete them. 

If you use images that are not your own, you must credit the creator publicly on the portfolio. Use images that are either your own creation, that you have obtained permission to use, or that you have found through the Creative Commons Search engine filter. If you use the last, you should link the attribution back to the original work and displayed the CC license link. 

WOLFIE badges: If you have earned WOLFIE badges, to be sure I count them for extra credit, send me a description of all the ones you have completed and a link to your WOLFIE profile page.